IOT-GATE-iMX7: Getting Started
Front view & Rear view
Service bay view
- Connect the display to the IOT-GATE-iMX7 DVI-D display output using a standard HDMI cable.
- Connect USB mouse and keyboard devices to the IOT-GATE-iMX7 USB connectors.
- Insert the AC power-supply blade into the power supply unit.
- Insert the power supply plug into the IOT-GATE-iMX7 power jack. Turn the power plug clockwise to lock the plug.
- Connect micro USB cable between host PC and IOT-GATE-iMX7 USB console connector.
- On your host PC, start a terminal emulation program (such as HyperTerminal) with the following serial port settings:
Baud Rate Data Bits Stop Bits Parity Flow Control 115200 8 1 none none
- Plug the power supply unit into an AC outlet. IOT-GATE-iMX7 will turn on and boot into HLOS.
- Use "root" as a username and "111111" as a password as initial embedded linux account credentials.
IOT-GATE-iMX7 will automatically boot into the OS. Log in using the following user details:
- Username: root
- Password: 111111