CM-T3730: Hardware: Revision Notes
Rev 1.2 [1-Aug-2012]
- Older CM-T3730 board revisions supported only a micro-SD based onboard storage options. Revision 1.2 of the board supports additional onboard storage options:
- Onboard 128MB or 512MB NAND flash drive (Precludes onboard micro-SD socket option).
- Onboard micro-SD slot (Precludes onboard NAND storage option), same as with older board revisions.
- WIFI and Bluetooth circuitry has been changed to support a different WIFI/BT combo SiP (Texas Instruments WiLink6.0 based SiP).
- Placement of several board components has been changed to allow integration of the above changes.
For detailed revision information please see the attached document: CM-T3730_PCN-AM20022012.zip
Rev 1.1 [1-Aug-2010]
- Initial release