SBC-FITPC2: Hardware: Revision Notes
Rev 1.4 [10-Jan-2010]
- Audio codec is changed to Realtek ALC662 for providing better audio quality and S/PDIF support. 5.1 audio output supported via S/PDIF.
- New audio connectors with sense support and S/PDIF support (with adapter).
- Serial-ATA implementation moved to the main board. HDD interface is now SATA only.
- PATA connector was changed to SATA 12-pin
- WiFI aperture was increased
- Instant power ON support.
- Ethernet controller changed (8111B->8111D) for improving Ethernet performance and design optimization.
- Mechanical support for half mini PCIExpress modules.
- Power supply efficiency improvements.
- USB +5V off in S5 support.
- Provisional FPC connector for LVDS interface support.
Rev 1.21 [2-Apr-2009]
- 1st mass-production revision