Please use the following template when you submit a support ticket:
- State the product's hardware revision
- State the software release date you are using
- Does the problem occur on the CompuLab evaluation platform?
- What is the symptom (upload a log file)
- What is the expected behaviour
- Steps to reproduce the problem
- Additional relevant information
Providing all the above information will enable us to provide faster and more accurate support.
Issue report example
I am using the Windows CE package for CM-X300 released on 13/4/2014, and downloaded from www.anotherinvalidplace.nul.
The following happens on Compulab's eval board (CM+SB):
RTC fails to save the time.
I expect the date and time to persist when doing a software reboot.
- turn the module on
- Set the time and date
- Reboot the module using Software reboot
- Check the time
- Doing the same experiment with a GPIO reset succeeds.
- The device is powered by the battery when doing this.
- Plugging the device to the power supply resolves this.
The log file is attached