CM-T3530: WinCE: Console Setup
- Connect the host PC to the SB-T35 base-board (connector P12) via the serial cable supplied with the evaluation kit. If the host PC does not have a serial port, a USB to serial adapter can be used.
- Start terminal emulation software on the host PC. Set baud rate to 115200 bps, 8 bit per frame, 1 stop bit, no parity, no flow control.
|Windows Hyper Terminal may be used as terminal emulation program. However, it is recommended to use a more advanced terminal such as IVT VT220.|
IVT VT220 Configuration
- Launch IVT VT220.
- In transport protocol, choose "Serial" with the following settings:
- Press the "Setup" button.
- The "IVT Setup System" window opens. Press the serial settings button.
- In the Serial Setup window, choose the following settings:
- Save the settings.