IOT-GATE-iMX8: Getting Started
- Connect micro USB cable between host PC and IOT-GATE-iMX8 micro-USB console connector.
- Insert the AC power-supply blade into the power supply unit.
- Insert the power supply plug into the IOT-GATE-iMX8 DC input jack. Turn the power plug clockwise to lock the plug.
- On your host PC, start a terminal emulation program (such as HyperTerminal) with the following serial port settings:
Baud Rate Data Bits Stop Bits Parity Flow Control 115200 8 1 none none
- Plug the power supply unit into an AC outlet. IOT-GATE-iMX8 will turn on and boot into Linux.
- Use "root" as a username and "111111" as a password as initial Linux account credentials.
Front and Rear panels
Left and Right panels
Default antenna connector assignment
|ANT1||WiFi/BT AUX antenna|
|ANT2||WiFi/BT MAIN antenna|
|ANT3||Modem GNSS antenna|
|ANT4||Modem MAIN antenna|