MCM-iMX8M-Mini: Evaluation Kit: Getting Started
MCM-iMX8M-Mini evaluation kit is preloaded with Yocto Linux image for MCM-iMX8M-Mini.
- Make sure jumpers E6 and E14 are populated (default state).
- Make sure jumpers E4, E7, E8 and E15 are removed (default state).
- Connect the LCD panel (included in the kit) to connectors P22 and P45. Ensure that the flat cables are fully inserted.
- Connect a standard USB cable (included in the kit) between your host PC and the evaluation kit micro-USB2.0 connector P13.
- On your computer, start a terminal emulation program (such as HyperTerminal) with the following serial port settings:
Baud Rate Data Bits Stop Bits Parity Flow Control 115200 8 1 none none
Starting the system
- Connect the DC 12V power supply adapter (included) to main DC power connector J2.
- Follow the messages in your terminal emulator program until you see the linux shell command line prompt.
- The console is automatically logged on as root, a command line interface appears immediately
|In case of no messages appear in your terminal emulation program, please refer to the detailed USB console guide.|