SBC-IOT-IMX8PLUS: Getting Started
From Compulab Mediawiki
- Connect a USB cable between host PC and SBC-IOT-IMX8PLUS micro-USB console connector.
- Insert the AC power-supply blade into the power supply unit.
- Insert the power supply plug into the SBC-IOT-IMX8PLUS DC input jack. Turn the power plug clockwise to lock the plug.
- On your host PC, start a terminal emulation program (such as HyperTerminal) with the following serial port settings:
- Plug the power supply unit into an AC outlet. SBC-IOT-IMX8PLUS will turn on and boot into Linux.
- To login into Linux use "compulab" as username and set the password per first login instructions.