SBC-IOT-iMX8: Getting Started
- Connect micro USB cable between host PC and the SBC-IOT-iMX8 micro-USB debug console connector.
- Insert the AC power-supply blade into the power supply unit.
- Insert the power supply plug into the SBC-IOT-iMX8 DC input jack.
- On your host PC, start a terminal emulation program (such as HyperTerminal) with the following serial port settings:
- Plug the power supply unit into an AC outlet. SBC-IOT-iMX8 will turn on and boot into Linux.
- Use "root" as a username and "111111" as a password as initial Linux account credentials.