UCM-iMX93: Pin Multiplexing Tool
NXP Pins Tool supports easy and fast pin configuration process with an intuitive user interface and automated C code generation. The Pins Tool allows to configure pin signals based on the SoC multiplexing properties and also creates Device Tree Snippets Include (.dtsi) files and reports in CSV format. To simplify the process CompuLab provides the UCM-iMX93 .mex configuration file that contains information about UCM-iMX93 pin configuration constraints.
To start working with the Pin Multiplexing Tool:
- Download and install the NXP Pins Tool from NXP website.
- Download and unzip the UCM-iMX93 pin configuration file.
- Open the Pins Tool.
- In the Start development window select Open an existing configuration radio-button and open ucm-imx93.mex.
- Follow the NXP Pins Tool Guide.
- Note the UCM-iMX93 pin configuration file legend below.
Pin configuration file legend
- Label column – specifies signal availability according to UCM-iMX8M-Plus configuration options.
- Identifier column – specifies the signal pin number on the UCM-iMX8M-Plus interfaces connectors.